Friday 18 October 2013

Rimmel and L'oreal

Hey all

Today i went to my local town and i went into savers with my mom and i saw these
 The rimmel wake me up foundation in ivory 
 I have to be honest i have been eyeing this foundation up for while and i never knew if i should get it or not, but i'm glad i got it today, the price i think could of been a bit cheaper, i think that's because i didn't really want to  £9 for this foundation ok there are a lot more foundations out there that way more expensive than this. Its very easy to blend and to be honest i thought it would be runny but i was quite surprised that it wasn't so to me that's a bonus
I like the fact that it has a pump as i don't like foundation that pour out because if you let too much out it will go everywhere, but this i like, as you can see pumped some on the back of my hand and let me tell you that was just 1 pump, so you get quite a lot in 1 pump and to be honest thats all you need to cover your face and neck, i like a natural look you know hardly anything there but that just my preference 

I also pick up the L'oreal paris skin perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution for £3, now i bought this because i have seen this product on you tube a thousand times and i thought i would just pick it up and try it, i first tried  it when i got home from shopping have to admit i thought the price is quite good, it took all my makeup off but i had to fan my hands to dry my face as it felt wet (to me) but as i said before beauty grues on you tube think its good ok they compare it to Bioderma, but because i don't have both of them i can not compare them sorry and all that,
But all in all really good product and really good price for savers 

Take care

Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. Great review and thanks for sharing. Loving your blog. I am Rena, your new follower from Beautylish. Following you via GFC and Beautylish. Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    Stay in touch!
    Love Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey b, you're beautiful! I just found you on Beautylish...

    I really enjoy your blog, but it's such a shame I didn't find it earlier! Got a lot of catch up reading to do =)
    Can't wait to see more posts and pretty photos from your blog!

    Please come and visit my blog if you have time! I'd love to get to know my fellow bloggers!


    JYUKIMI xxx

    ReplyDelete