Thursday 14 November 2013

The body shop

Well hello there lol

recentantly i went on a shopping trip to meadow hill (sheffield) wit me mother and my lovely sister :-) and i basically went to got get my christmas presents which ok i didn't get everything but hey ho i have a few weeks left to get the rest hehe well anyway i went in to the body while my sister was shopping and i saw they they had a deal on in the body shop so i went in to have a a look and found these
 Cranberry Joy body butter
Cranberry Joy body polish  

This set was only £16 which for the body shop is good in my mind. i will do a review on these once i have used them a few times as they are still unused at the moment :-)

I f you want to see more deals have a look Here as it will take you to the website. if you like the body shop products then let me know what you would recommend for me to try or just tell me what you love from there 

take care 

Jeanette 

No comments:

Post a Comment