Sunday 9 March 2014

A relaxing sunday

Hey all 

How has your sunday been?? and what have you been up to??

Well today i had quite a chilled out day my mom and i went to our local park which has a little farm on there so we saw all kind of animals, well to be honest i was asked to go to a car with my partner today but because I'm working from 7am to 9.30pm on monday thought it was best for me to stay at home and just relax and rest but because the sun was shining today i fanced a nice walk somewhere so as i say we went to my local park where i took pics and really just enjoyed the sunshine.

Well afterward we went into Tesco as my shoes was hurting my feet :-( (they rubbed my heals) and i knew i needed some comfortable shoes now that the summer is coming and i found these (my mom has some of the £13 pair) 

the first pair was £8 and the second pair were £13

With my job I'm on my feet all the time and i just need a good pair of shoes just to last me really.

Also while in there i picked up this 
i dont normal buy magazines but when i saw zoella on the front i thought ill have this, a free mascara came with it and also inside the book was fee sample of  "Rimmel london BB Ceam MATTE"

so yea that was my day i hope you all had a lovely sunday and ill blog soon

take care 

Jeanette <3 font="">




No comments:

Post a Comment