Friday 25 April 2014

Primark haul







Hey all welcome back,

The other day my mom sister and my self went to coventry for a girly day out while there we went into to primark where i picked up these few things, i got a pair of black leggings and 2 jumpers the leggings were £3 and both of the jumpers were £3 too, now normally i am a size 10/12 in clothes but with the leggings and red jumper i got a size 14 as i wanted something comfortable to wear as lounge clothes really, the pink and black jumper is a size 12 as you never know with primark clothes as their sizing can be a big pain in the ass. in both pics i am wearing a red vest top underneath, i have been after some chill out clothes for a while as half the time i come home from work put my joggers on and my dressing gown on top so I'm glad i have picked up these I'm sure i will get lots of use out of them.

what do you like to wear if your having a chilled out day??

take care

jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment