Tuesday 22 April 2014

Update

Hey all, 

I know i haven't done a blog post recently and i am sorry for that its just because well as always i have been busy with work, and my personal life and thats why I'm here today,

my work life has been a bit hard recently a lot of you don't know what job i have i actually work in a residential home and that includes a lot of shift work and even very very long days, most of the time i work early and late shifts and also i work on the weekend (which i don't like but someone has to do it) and most recently i have been work a whole double on shift which is 7am to 9.30pm, so you can guess how i feel at the end of them days, very very tired and maybe a tad stressed depending on the day i have had.

my personal life has been a bit stressful myself and my partner are in the process of buying our first house together which is really exciting and scary, i have quite a lot of sorting out to do which i have not even started yet and to be honest I'm don't even know where to start!!!!! i have also been very tired recently and i think its just the hours from work are catching up on me. Last thursday i wasn't feeling all to well at work well turns out i had a cold coming so of course thats made me fell like crap i haven't been to work as i really don't like to pass it all about and then have people moaning at me oh you gave me your cold etc so i have stayed at home so no one can catch it from me.

hope this explains it all to you. 

take care 

jeanette


No comments:

Post a Comment